Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this affirmations post may contain affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you).
If you’ve read any of my recent lifestyle posts, especially my “For Anyone Struggling with the Unknown” post, you know I’m going through a big of a transitional time right now. I recently graduated with a master’s degree and I’m now on the hunt for a job! While I’m excited to see what the future holds for me, I find myself getting disheartened. I feel like I’ve applied to just about every job listing in my area. I haven’t, not even close, but sometimes it feels like there aren’t any jobs left to apply to. And even with all those applications and resumes, I feel like I’m getting nowhere. I know that’s not true, but it’s hard not to let the negativity sneak in sometimes, ya know?
Anyway, this has me thinking more about affirmations, positivity, and changing my mindset. Thinking positively can be hard, I know. When you’re going through your hardest times, the last thing you want to hear is, “there’s always a silver lining!” Because that’s not necessarily true. Sometimes you need to feel your hardships for what they are and honor you emotions in order to move through them. And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you’re in that place right now, I promise you, it won’t last forever! You will get through it! And if you’re in a place right now where you are wanting to focus on improving your positive mindset, well I’m right there with you.
I want this post to serve as a resource for all of us. If you’re working through your emotions as I mentioned above, I want this post to be a tool you can use when you’re working on moving forward. If you’re already super positive, I hope you are able to refer back to this post for inspiration. And if you’re like me, in a weird place in your life where you’re not really sure what’s going on or what’s to come, I want this post ot help you, too. I want these affirmations to help you be comfortable in your unknown and weirdness and know that it really will all work out like it’s supposed to.
Affirmations for a More Positive Day
- I am worthy of love and respect, from others and myself, regardless of what today brings.
- No matter what happens, I am strong and capable of handling it.
- I am making choice that move me in the right direction.
- My future is bright and full of promise.
- Everything I need is within my reach.
- Even though there may be challenges, good things will happen today.
- I am free to make choices that serve me.
- Stress and negativity cannot keep me down.
- I am confident and independent in all aspects of my life.
- My actions support my mental, physical, and emotional health.
- I am a whole person all on my own.
- I do not have to do anything that does not serve me in some way.
- All hardships are temporary and I will overcome any that come my way.
- I deserve peace, rest, and relaxation.
- I am grateful for all the universe has and will provide.
These are the affirmations I need on a regular basis. They provide me with guidance, comfort, and confidence. They have helped me, and continue to help me, focus on having a positive mindset. No, I’m not Miss Chipper all the time. I have my days. We all do. But what they do help me with is focusing on the good. These affirmations help me realize that there really is something to look forward to every day. That I’m only human. That each day is a blessing. And my goodness, that’s powerful.
That’s why I wanted to share these with you. I want you to see the good in yourself and in your life. I want you to live positively and fulfillingly. Because you are human. You are incredible. You are you and that is your superpower. Don’t let anyone or anything let you believe any differently.